GET HELP NOW: Call 800-374-HOPE | Apply for Services Online/Solicitar Servicios en Línea
Email Us | Donate | E-mailing List | En Español | Upcoming Events | Teen Ambassadors of Hope | Backpacks for Hope | Black & White Ball
Thank you to everyone playing in our Big Game this year, for selling out ALL 200 squares, and for SUPPORTING SURVIVORS!
Scroll down to Full Prize Details to see all winners.
Score a WIN against power-based abuse by playing our football squares game!
How To Play
1. Choose which grid you'd like to play. There are TWO grids, GRAND CAYMAN [SOLD OUT] and GOLFER'S DREAM! [SOLD OUT] (see below)
2. Each $100 donation = one football square! Buy one or buy multiples to increase your winning chances.
Your football square(s) purchase enables us to help survivors...
- Understand their rights
- Navigate the justice system
- Obtain an emergency protective order for their immediate safety
- Find housing and community resources so they and their children have somewhere to sleep tonight, and provide so many other life altering solutions.
3. Once you have made your donation, the confirmation page will have instructions about how to make your square(s) selection.
4. Tune in to our Facebook page on February 12, 2023 during The Big Game for live updates on winners! Prizes awarded at the end of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd quarters with the GRAND PRIZE awarded at end of game - all based on the game's final score (conclusion of overtime if occurs). If the winning square is blank, no prize will be awarded.
Never played before? Learn more by scrolling to the bottom of the page or click HERE!
Grids last updated on 2.12.23 12:30PM CST
Please note, in the event that "The Big Game" doesn't take place on February 13th, 2023, purchased football squares will be non-refundable. Thank you for your understanding and support!
Full Prize Details (Click to expand)
GRAND CAYMAN GRID PRIZE DETAILS [SOLD OUT]
GRAND PRIZE - Winner: Nancy Whalen
Grand Cayman 7-Night Stay for up to 6
Donated by: Anonymous
- 6 days and 7 nights on a breathtaking Seven Mile Beach, Aqua Bay Club Condos offers an incredible place to enjoy a beachfront getaway on Grand Cayman
- Condo faces the ocean, affording guests spectacular views of the beach, sparkling turquoise waters, and breathtaking Caribbean sunsets
- Two-bedroom suite, offering a generous 1,350 square feet of living space and sleeping up to six people
- Condo has recently been renovated and redecorated with high-quality furnishings.
2-bedroom, 2-bathroom penthouse unit with a king bed in the main bedroom, king bed in the second bedroom, and a sleeper sofa in the living room. The kitchen is fully equipped with a full-sized fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave, plates, glasses, and cutlery. The balcony has incredible panoramic views of world-renowned Seven Mile Beach and the azure waters of the Caribbean, making this Cayman condo ideal for honeymoons, romantic getaways, groups, and families.
- Kitchen (Fully Equipped)
- 2 LCD TVs
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Central A/C
- Ceiling Fans
- 2 Walk-In Showers
- Screened Balcony
- Apple TV
No smoking or pets please.
3RD QUARTER PRIZE - Winner: WRichards
Wimberly 3-Night Stay for up to 4
Donated by: Anita & Oscar Rios
Your private lakefront oasis awaits at La Paz, a custom-built 2BR/2BA home featuring 1,900 square feet of upscale living space. A swimming dock is ideal for lake days, while stand-up paddleboards provide added fun. The outdoor paradise features a gas grill and a firepit, while the interior has a fireplace, smart TV, and chef’s kitchen. Includes a complimentary Antonelli’s cheese/meat/treats tray.
- Detailed with tongue-and-groove ceilings, built-in surround sound speakers, and custom stonework, the open-concept living area offers an ideal spot to relax after days on the lake.
- Enjoy the warm ambience of the gas fireplace and watch a movie on the smart TV.
KITCHEN & DINING
- Chefs will appreciate the immaculate kitchen, equipped with a full suite of stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and a six-person kitchen island.
- When meals are ready, the lake-view dining table seats six.
BED & BATH
- This single-level home sleeps four guests in two bedrooms, both of which offer patio access.
- The elegant primary suite has a king-size bed and an en-suite bathroom with a double vanity and a walk-in shower.
- The second bedroom holds a comfy king bed. An adjacent bathroom is configured with a tub/shower combination.
OUTDOOR AREA & AMENITIES
- Vacation bliss awaits! Enjoy access to a semi-private 10-acre lake that is shared with a few other select homes in the area. A covered swimming dock is perfect for fun-filled days by the spring-fed waters.
- Two stand-up paddleboards are provided for your enjoyment.
- Fire up the Ceramic Egg Smoker/Grill and host an afternoon cookout. A spacious covered patio is appointed with cushioned seating and heaters for cooler nights.
- In the evening, gather for conversation around the wood-burning firepit.
EXTRA PERKS & MORE DETAILS
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and a washer/dryer are provided.
- Parking is available for four cars in the driveway.
- The homeowners live in an adjacent/separate home on the property.
- Nestled in the gorgeous Hill Country, this home conveniently sits close to attractions and dining in Wimberley (13 minutes) and Fischer (20 minutes).
- To discover more of the region, visit Pedernales Falls State Park, Canyon Lake, or Jacob’s Well Natural Area.
- No pets are allowed at this vacation rental.
- This rental is located on floor 1.
- Parking notes: Parking is available for 4 in the driveway. The home is to the left after entering through the gate.
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.
2ND QUARTER PRIZE - Winner: S2
$500 Gift Card
1ST QUARTER PRIZE - Winner: Dawn Harral
Houston Texans Brandin Cooks Autographed Football + Cigars
Donated by: NFL Houston Texans
Signed NFL football by Brandin Cooks, #13 wide receiver for the Houston Texans. He played college football at Oregon State, where he received All-American recognition in 2013. Cooks was then drafted by the New Orleans Saints in the first round of the 2014 NFL Draft.
GOLFER'S DREAM GRID PRIZE DETAILS [SOLD OUT]
GRAND PRIZE - Winner: Jeff Harral
Tubac Golf Resort & Spa 3-Night Stay for 2
- 3 Nights in a Luxury Casita Suite at Tubac Golf Resort
- Daily Breakfast at Stables Ranch Grille
- *Unlimited Golf at Tubac Golf Resort
- $200 Resort Credit (for use at Restaurants & Cantina, Spa & Salon and Golf)
- Includes All Taxes, Resort Fees, & Parking
The Four Diamond Tubac Golf Resort and Spa was made famous by the 1996 movie “Tin Cup,” where many of the scenes were filmed. Designed in 1959 by renowned golf course architect Robert ‘Red’ Lawrence, the original 18-hole course is widely considered to be the ‘Jewel of Southern Arizona Golf Courses.’
In the fall of 2006 local golf course architect Ken Kavanaugh added nine new holes woven into the existing eighteen. Dramatically enhancing the course’s layout by adding both distance and challenge, these new holes continue to maintain the playability so loved by all who come to stay and play. The architecture, reminiscent of Spanish Colonial times, graces the resort’s 500 acres with easy access to dining, golf, spa amenities, and swimming. It’s a timeless and magical experience perfect for the golf and spa enthusiast.
*2 days of unlimited golf for 2 OR 2 rounds of 36 holes per/person/ day for 2 days. Certificates/gift cards cannot be replaced. The purchaser will receive a traveler’s booking form for the travel package. The purchaser has one year from 2/12/2023 to return the completed form and book the trip. Travel must be completed within 18 months from 2/12/2023. All packages are non-returnable, non-refundable, and non-exchangeable. No exceptions.
3RD QUARTER PRIZE - Winner: OU LEW
Dell Technologies Match Play Passes for 2
Donated by: Suzanne & Pat Pierson
Two (2) 5-day passes to the 2023 World Golf Championships - Dell Technologies Match Play.
- Monday-Tuesday Grounds Access Tickets.
- Shared, open-air venue with tiered viewing on 12 Fairway Wednesday-Sunday.
- Large-screen televisions and non-reserved tables in a relaxed, sports-bar setting.
- Upgraded food & beverage options available for purchase.
- Private restrooms facilities.
- No parking included
- All tickets will be delivered digitally.
- ** No Clubhouse access, fulfilled with digital daily tickets.
2ND QUARTER PRIZE - Winner: ASegura
Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa 1-Night Stay for 2 + One Round of Golf for 2
This prize is only valid at Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa. Certificates may not be valid where restricted by law. Certificates are not replaceable if lost, stolen destroyed, or expired. Any tax liability connected with receipt or use of this certificate is the recipient’s responsibility. Certificates are not redeemable for cash or other goods or services. Any unused portion of this certificate is not refundable. Taxes, gratuities, and incidentals may not be included. Reservations are subject to availability. Black-out dates may apply. Expiration Date: 12/10/2023
1ST QUARTER PRIZE - Winner: Megan
$250 Gift Card
How The Squares Work...
The numbers for the squares will be selected when the grid is filled, as well as which team is on the x-axis and which is on the y-axis. Once all the squares have been selected, we will randomly pick numbers from 0-9 and assign those numbers to a particular row or column. These numbers represent the last number in the score of each team. In other words, if the score is Duke 27 - Kentucky 24, then the winning square is the one with a Duke number of 7, and a Kentucky number of 4. Since no one knows what numbers each square will represent, the odds are the same for everyone... so GOOD LUCK and THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING SURVIVORS!
Grid example from 2021 below:
Questions? Email [email protected]