GRAND PRIZE - Winner: Nancy Whalen
Grand Cayman 7-Night Stay for up to 6
Donated by: Anonymous
- 6 days and 7 nights on a breathtaking Seven Mile Beach, Aqua Bay Club Condos offers an incredible place to enjoy a beachfront getaway on Grand Cayman
- Condo faces the ocean, affording guests spectacular views of the beach, sparkling turquoise waters, and breathtaking Caribbean sunsets
- Two-bedroom suite, offering a generous 1,350 square feet of living space and sleeping up to six people
- Condo has recently been renovated and redecorated with high-quality furnishings.
2-bedroom, 2-bathroom penthouse unit with a king bed in the main bedroom, king bed in the second bedroom, and a sleeper sofa in the living room. The kitchen is fully equipped with a full-sized fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave, plates, glasses, and cutlery. The balcony has incredible panoramic views of world-renowned Seven Mile Beach and the azure waters of the Caribbean, making this Cayman condo ideal for honeymoons, romantic getaways, groups, and families.
- Kitchen (Fully Equipped)
- 2 LCD TVs
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Central A/C
- Ceiling Fans
- 2 Walk-In Showers
- Screened Balcony
- Apple TV
No smoking or pets please.
3RD QUARTER PRIZE - Winner: WRichards
Wimberly 3-Night Stay for up to 4
Donated by: Anita & Oscar Rios
Your private lakefront oasis awaits at La Paz, a custom-built 2BR/2BA home featuring 1,900 square feet of upscale living space. A swimming dock is ideal for lake days, while stand-up paddleboards provide added fun. The outdoor paradise features a gas grill and a firepit, while the interior has a fireplace, smart TV, and chef’s kitchen. Includes a complimentary Antonelli’s cheese/meat/treats tray.
- Detailed with tongue-and-groove ceilings, built-in surround sound speakers, and custom stonework, the open-concept living area offers an ideal spot to relax after days on the lake.
- Enjoy the warm ambience of the gas fireplace and watch a movie on the smart TV.
KITCHEN & DINING
- Chefs will appreciate the immaculate kitchen, equipped with a full suite of stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and a six-person kitchen island.
- When meals are ready, the lake-view dining table seats six.
BED & BATH
- This single-level home sleeps four guests in two bedrooms, both of which offer patio access.
- The elegant primary suite has a king-size bed and an en-suite bathroom with a double vanity and a walk-in shower.
- The second bedroom holds a comfy king bed. An adjacent bathroom is configured with a tub/shower combination.
OUTDOOR AREA & AMENITIES
- Vacation bliss awaits! Enjoy access to a semi-private 10-acre lake that is shared with a few other select homes in the area. A covered swimming dock is perfect for fun-filled days by the spring-fed waters.
- Two stand-up paddleboards are provided for your enjoyment.
- Fire up the Ceramic Egg Smoker/Grill and host an afternoon cookout. A spacious covered patio is appointed with cushioned seating and heaters for cooler nights.
- In the evening, gather for conversation around the wood-burning firepit.
EXTRA PERKS & MORE DETAILS
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and a washer/dryer are provided.
- Parking is available for four cars in the driveway.
- The homeowners live in an adjacent/separate home on the property.
- Nestled in the gorgeous Hill Country, this home conveniently sits close to attractions and dining in Wimberley (13 minutes) and Fischer (20 minutes).
- To discover more of the region, visit Pedernales Falls State Park, Canyon Lake, or Jacob’s Well Natural Area.
- No pets are allowed at this vacation rental.
- This rental is located on floor 1.
- Parking notes: Parking is available for 4 in the driveway. The home is to the left after entering through the gate.
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.
2ND QUARTER PRIZE - Winner: S2
$500 Gift Card
1ST QUARTER PRIZE - Winner: Dawn Harral
Houston Texans Brandin Cooks Autographed Football + Cigars
Donated by: NFL Houston Texans
Signed NFL football by Brandin Cooks, #13 wide receiver for the Houston Texans. He played college football at Oregon State, where he received All-American recognition in 2013. Cooks was then drafted by the New Orleans Saints in the first round of the 2014 NFL Draft.