GET HELP NOW: Call 800-374-HOPE | Apply for Services Online/Solicitar Servicios en Línea
Donate | E-mailing List | En Español | Upcoming Events | Teen Ambassadors of Hope | Handbags for Hope | The Amazing Pursuit
Useful Tools Ready to Use
Depending on your situation, these documents and forms provide valuable information and tools for you to use any time.
Pro Se Protective Orders
- Pro Se Protective Order Packet (English)
- Pro Se Protective Order Packet (Spanish)
- Pro Se Protective Order packet (Vietnamese)
- Pro Se Sexual Assault Protective Order Packet
Domestic Violence 101
Economic Abuse Services
Emergency Protective Order Program
Informational Brochures and Packets
- Brochure Order Form - We offer FREE brochures to shelters, law enforcement, schools, doctor's offices and other organizations and business within the state of Texas on a variety of topics including: safety planning, protective orders, teen dating violence and self representation. We also offer print outs of the packets you see listed above for free. We encourage you to distribute these brochures to the public in order to reach more victims in need and to utilize them within your organization to increase awareness of domestic violence and the legal solutions available. Please fill out the order form and send by fax, e-mail or mail to receive your free brochures.
- Interpersonal Violence in Texas: A Physicians Role
- Personal Safety Plan - 10 page form (English)
- Personal Safety Plan - 10 page form (Spanish)
- Personal Safety Plan - short form (English)
- Personal Safety Plan - short form (Spanish)
- Ways Your Partner May Have Hurt You (English)
- Ways Your partner may Have Hurt You (Spanish)
- Youth Rights in Domestic Violence
- 10 Questions- Talking to Your Teen About Abuse
- How to Talk To Your Child About Developing Healthy Relationships
Teen Dating Violence
- A Guide to Addressing Dating Violence in Texas Schools - Effective immediately, HB 121 requires all Texas school districts to adopt a Dating Violence policy which includes (1) a definition of dating violence, (2) sections on safety planning, (3) enforcement of protective orders, (4) school-based alternatives to protective orders, (5) training for teachers and administrators, (6) counseling for affected students, and (7) awareness education for students and parents/guardians. This document will assist schools and community groups in meeting those requirements.
- Safety Plan for Teens - Safety planning is important whether or not you are ready to break up.
- Volunteer Application (.pdf) Ready to jump in and get started? Just fill out this form and return it to us, or complete the online form above. Our Volunteer Coordinator will get in touch with you soon!
- Volunteer Opportunities Click for current volunteer positions and activities at Texas Advocacy Project.