Make a Donation
Our 12th Annual Backpacks for Hope campaign launches June 13 and ends July 12.
Collecting new backpacks and school supplies to distribute to children of survivors in domestic violence shelters across Texas! Backpacks fitted with a discreet tag that lists TAP’s toll-free legal line, 800.374.HOPE, and filled with information on how to access our free legal and social services, safety planning information, and school supplies.
WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
- Help collect Backpacks for Hope! Fill out the Collection Form to start collecting!
- Public Drop Off Location: Set up a large box in a prominent area with our Bin Poster attached so the public can drop off their backpacks and supplies.
- Private Drive/Collection Event: Host a workplace drive, lunch or happy hour with friends, etc., where attendees can bring backpacks, supplies, or cash donations!
- Build a Backpack for Hope by shopping for a backpack, filling it with school supplies from our list, then dropping it off at a Public Drop Off location near you.
- Shop online for backpacks and school supplies directly from our Amazon Wish List. They ship directly to us.
- Volunteer your time to help get Backpacks for Hope ready for shipment! Contact [email protected] for more information.
- Too busy to shop? Make a donation to help with shipping costs of sending Backpacks for Hope to children across Texas!
PUBLIC DROP OFF LOCATIONS
Questions? Email [email protected].