Make a Donation
Collecting new backpacks and school supplies to distribute to children of survivors in domestic violence shelters across Texas. Backpacks are filled with school supplies, safety planning literature, and a discreet tag that lists TAP’s toll-free legal line. Our 11th Annual Backpacks for Hope campaign launches June 21, 2022, ends July 22, 2022.
WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
- Host a Public Drop Off Location or Collection Drive/Event by first filling out the Collection Form to get signed up!
- Set up a large box in a prominent area with our Bin Poster attached or host an event where attendees can bring a backpack, supplies, or cash donations!
- Build a Backpack for Hope by shopping for a backpack, filling it with school supplies from our list, then dropping it off at a Public Drop Off location near you.
- Shop online for backpacks and school supplies directly from our Amazon Wish List. They ship directly to us.
- Volunteer your time to help get Backpacks for Hope ready for shipment! Contact volunteer@TexasAdvocacyProject.org for more information.
- Too busy to shop? Make a donation to help with shipping costs of sending Backpacks for Hope to children across Texas!
PUBLIC DROP OFF LOCATIONS
Questions? Email email@example.com.